Based in residential Bonnie Doon, only a hop, skip and a jump to the shops and the football oval - this comfortable hardiplank family home is bursting with potential for first home buyers, investors and holiday makers alike. Spend a few dollars, freshen it up a bit, and reap the rewards of the booming High Country property market.
* Situated on a fully fenced 725m2 (approx) allotment in central Bonnie Doon
* Full town services connected, and quality sealed road access
* Comprised of 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
* Open plan living area, with meals area and tidy kitchen with electric appliances
* Wood fire and box air-conditioner providing year-round comfort
* Big laundry, central bathroom with bathtub, and separate toilet
* Fully fenced rear and front yards will keep the four-legged friends safe
* Double carport, separate studio/store room and plenty of room for a big shed
* Undercover verandah (recently refurbished), and easy maintenance gardens
* Less than 15 minutes drive to Mansfield, walking distance to Lake Eildon and the rail trail
Excellent value - this one won't last long! Contact sole agents Mansfield Real Estate for your inspection.