This ideal farming property is nestled at the foot of the Strathbogie Ranges, in the heart of the thriving Mansfield tourist district. Close to Lake Nillahcootie and within easy reach of Mansfield, Benalla, Lake Eildon, Mt Buller and the High Country.
- Light and bright historic home
- Stylish kitchen with walk in pantry
- Polished boards throughout
- Wood heating and reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
- Spacious main bathroom with spa bath
- Sun room with easterly aspect with views of Mt Samaria
- Seperate self-contained guest accommodation, complete with kitchen and bathroom
- High rainfall - 6 dams a well and various springs
- 4 paddocks - with electric fencing
- Cattle yards, with holding yards, loading ramp and vet crush
- Substantial farm shedding with power connected
- Currently cattle are run on the property, however would suit various animal or horticultural enterprises
A property of historic significance being the site of the Old Lima South Post office, tennis courts and butchery.