This charming and comfortable home is tucked away in a peaceful side street of the Bonnie Doon township. With a lovely street presence, this impeccably presented home will delight you, and surprise you with its generous offerings and variety of potential uses
* Big, fully serviced block of 700m2 (approx), with sealed road access, and easy walking distance to shops
* Fully fenced with a private rear yard, with multiple varieties of fresh fruit & vegetables providing year-round produce
* Refurbished throughout - offering 3 good sized bedrooms, two offering built-in robes and split system air-conditioners
* Two separate living zones - a huge formal living area, plus combined casual living/dining & kitchen
* Big kitchen with modern appliances including stainless steel oven, rangehood & cooktop, plus a huge walk-in pantry
* Excellent heating & cooling throughout, with 2x coonara wood heaters, 3x split systems & multiple ceiling fans
* Refurbished bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity & toilet, plus an additional extra toilet (both new toilets)
* Good sized rear & front yards featuring low maintenance gardens, plus a huge 7.4x5.4m double garage
* Rear undercover decking overlooking the yard, ideal for daytime relaxation or a BBQ on a warm summers night!
* Plenty of further space for vehicles/boats - very handy considering how close you are to the shores of Lake Eildon!
* 2 hours to Melbourne CBD, 15 minutes to the Mansfield township, and less than an hour to the slops of Mt Buller
* An ideal option for permanent living, a spacious weekender, or even a great investment property