Charlies putting his feet up so it's time to sell this iconic Howqua River property.
A truly unique opportunity to buy one of the prettiest settings on the Howqua River.
- The Hideout enjoys approximately 150m of Howqua River frontage
- Secluded and tranquil and set on 4.27 ACRES - 1.73 HA
- In a postcard setting with majestic English trees and manicured lawns running down to the rivers edge
- Versatile accommodation and entertaining facilities
- Numerous bunk house cabins
- Central lounge/kitchen
- Undercover sheltered area adjacent to the main accommodation
- Superb facilities with outdoor bar and kitchen
- Enabling the property to host numerous parties, weddings and social gatherings over the years
- The perfect holiday rental, private getaway, tourist accommodation or could suit club/school group
Inspection will not fail to impress, this property has been in the Lovick Family for the past 25 years