Nestled on the edge of the High Country and offering magnificent views to Mt Buller, Mt Timbertop and beyond. This is the perfect hideaway retreat in one of Victoria’s most sought after locations – Merrijig – High Country.
• Cosy 2 bedroom cottage
• Open plan kitchen/living room
• Wood heater and air conditioner
• Huge shed (9m X 12m) with concrete floor
• Balance of grazing and some bush land
• Large spring fed dam plus 2nd dam
• Small vineyard of Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Merlot – established vines planted 2001/02
• Cost effective “off grid” power system
A rare find, suit horses, alpacas or develop the vineyard. The choice is yours.