Secluded location just a short distance from Tatong and Benalla.
A balance of fertile creek flats and timbered High Country. A mixture of Box and Stringybark timber.
- Grazing area estimated at 75 to 100 Acres plus a balance of delightful tall timber, bush and hills at the rear
- Mains power runs the length of the property
- Seasonal creek plus 3 dams
- Pretty bush settings with Native orchids, wildflowers and abundant wildlife
- An ideal grazing and recreational property
A perfect "Get away from it all" property