Formerly the site of the Bonnie Brae Tennis Club and the Tatong Store, this picturesque acreage in rural Tatong has many a story to tell, and many more to be made with it's lucky new owners.
* A rare offering in the Tatong area - a picturesque 6.5 acre allotment
* Walking distance to the Tatong Tavern, with a stunning rural outlook
* Quality pasture, fully fenced with plenty of potential home sites
* Lovely peaceful location with treed boundaries adding extra privacy
* Power is very easily accessible, located on the boundary of the property
* Access points off both Mitchell Road and Tatong-Moorngag Road
* An easy 15 minute drive to Benalla or 30 minutes to Mansfield township