The last thing you want to do after a relaxing weekend away is spend hours cleaning up the house, right? Then look no further!
* 900m2 (approx) allotment in Paradise Point, currently used as a weekend getaway
* A simple setup with a caravan and annexe (fully undercover) and adjoining living space
* Ablution block with chemical toilet (no septic dramas!), shower and laundry facilities
* Lovely private setting with mains power connected and plenty of shade trees
* Perfect for a no-fuss family weekend, a boys getaway or a simple weekend base
* Only a couple of minutes to the shores of Lake Eildon and the Goulburn & Jamieson rivers
* The Jamieson Brewery is just down the road as well, and state forest is also close by