* Beautifully renovated family home in the historic Jamieson township
* Huge half acre (2200m2 approx) allotment, with frontage to the Jamieson River
* Recently painted throughout with lovely high ceilings and big windows
* Spacious combined living/dining & modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Coonara wood fire plus split system ensure you will enjoy year-round comfort
* 3 good sized bedrooms - 2 with split-system air-conditioners
* Glamorous central bathroom, laundry with good storage plus separate W/C
* Wide verandahs surround the home and lead to the Taj Mahal of entertaining areas!
* The huge outdoor living area has plenty of room to relax, or warm up by the pot belly
* Fantastic character filled rumpus/pool room with bar, wood fire, plus an extra toilet
* 2 big rainwater tanks, plus pumping rights from the river - you won't run out of water!
* Plenty of room for vehicles in the huge undercover garage with power & concrete floor
* Beautiful treed outlook, looking out towards the Jamieson River & its majestic surrounds
* Great location, only a matter of minutes to the shores of Lake Eildon or to State Forest
* An easy walk to the main street & all of the fantastic facilities this bustling & leafy town offers