Are you tired of seeing run-of-the-mill holiday homes? Are you looking for something a bit more spacious and secure, with much more to offer? Then you will absolutely fall in love with 43 Bank Street....the list of features is truly endless, and you will be impressed!
* Spacious family home set amidst lovely established gardens and mature trees
* Many character features include beautiful bay windows and high ceilings
* Comprising 3 good sized bedrooms all with excellent storage. Master with ensuite
* Large additional study/4th bedroom/sleep-out located off the master bedroom
* Family living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus wood fire
* Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar, heaps of storage and adjacent dining area
* Central bathroom with bathtub plus separate W/C and separate laundry.
* Surrounding verandahs with plenty of room to relax and admire the lovely garden outlook
* Private outdoor entertaining area (undercover) is perfect for relaxation or outdoor living/dining
* Water won't be an issue for you with a large rainwater tank plus a functioning bore
* Heaps of garden storage with multiple garden sheds and wood storage areas (undercover)
* 3x undercover carspaces - new double carport which drives through to another single carport
* Super close to all Jamieson's facilities including Mingo's Restaurant, the General Store and the Courthouse Hotel!
* An easy walk down to the banks of the Jamieson River, and only a few minutes from Lake Eildon